The Water Innovations Grant Program provides support for local universities as they make advancements in water conservation techniques and procedures.
Proposals must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for consideration:
Propose an original, innovative solution to a significant water issue and provide a clear potential benefit to California water ratepayers in one of these target areas:
- Landscape water use efficiency
- Indoor water use efficiency
- Industrial process efficiency
- Water reclamation and re-use
- Water use-related environmental research
- Strategic water research
How Do I Apply?
Please submit Water Innovation Grant Proposal to email [email protected].