Automated Permits Inspection Scheduling
You can now schedule, cancel and reschedule inspections for all Public Works Construction, Street Openings, or Grade Permits online.
Based upon availability, an inspection can be scheduled a minimum of two (2) working days in advance. Same day appointments are not available.
Saturday appointments must be scheduled before 4:00pm on Wednesday.
What You Need to Know
- Holidays: The city observes all federal holidays. No construction work or inspections may be scheduled for an observed holiday or the weekend of a holiday.
- Saturdays: Appointments must be scheduled by prior Wednesday before 4 pm.
- Night Inspection Schedule: Sunday through Thursday nights, 9 pm – 5 am. Must receive prior approval for night inspection 48 hours in advance.
- Additional Inspection Hours: Will be billed at a rate of $108/hour plus 14% administration charge. Rate is subject to change annually on July 1st.
- Cancellations: The contractor may incur inspection costs for any scheduled inspections that are not canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Permit Restrictions: Please reference your permit for restricted working hours. Do not schedule inspections for a time that conflicts with those restrictions.
To Get Started
First time users will need to create a username and password. Step-by-step instructions can be found by following the Inspection Scheduler or Permit Portal links.
When scheduling your inspection request, you will need to have your:
- Contractor’s License Number
- Public Works Permit Number
- Type of Inspection
- Site Location
- Site Foreman’s Name & Contact Number
Questions/Help: Email Public Works, Contract Administration at: [email protected]