The Rose Garden at Fairmount Park offers tranquil beauty in a garden setting for your elegant occasion. Expansive lawns, fragrant floral blossoms and a beautiful gazebo give the Rose Garden a relaxing atmosphere and make it the perfect back drop for your event. Fairmount Park is conveniently located at 2601 Fairmount Blvd., just off the 91 and 60 freeways. Adjacent to the Lakeside Room, the Rose Garden is fully enclosed by decorative wrought iron fencing and can accommodate 100 guests with assembly style seating. Reservation fees are $87.50-150* per hour. To reserve the Rose Garden, visit or contact a community center near you or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For rental forms, visit the forms page.
*Deposit and processing fee required. Other fees may apply.
Rose Garden Information
- Applicant must supply chairs (insurance required for all rental agencies).
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Ten (10) Temporary Parking Permits will be given to all applicants who reserve the Rose Garden at Fairmount Park. They are valid for Dexter Dr. near the Rose Garden. PARKING IS NOT GUARANTEED.
- The roses will be pruned between January and March each year. Rose blooms are dependent on weather. Please be aware that roses might not be in full bloom until May.
- Decorations cannot be stapled or nailed to the gazebo.