The Synthetic Turf Field at Bobby Bonds Sports Complex, located at 2060 University Avenue, provides optimal consistency and ball control for any type of game. The Synthetic Turf Field reservation fees are $52-$70* per hour. For reservation information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 826-5746. For rental forms, visit the forms page.
*Deposit and processing fee required. Other fees may apply.
Synthetic Turf Field Rules
- No animals (except licensed service animals).
- Soccer goals must be have turf wheels attached. Other sport equipment must be lifted when moved. No dragging allowed.
- No motor vehicles allowed on the field surface except for maintenance or emergency.
- No bicycles allowed on the field surface.
- No food or drink, except water.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No glass containers or aluminum cans.
- No sunflower seeds or gum.
- No tobacco products.
- No fireworks or any open flame.
- No golfing, shot putting, javelin or discus throwing.
- No unauthorized use of model planes or rockets.
- No painting, chalking, tape or other adhesive material shall be placed on the field surface without prior approval.
- No stakes, spikes or other pointed materials may be used for anchoring anything on the athletic fields.
- No formal practice without prior field reservation, see athletic fields page.