The following conditions shall form a part of all Purchase Orders
issued by the City of Riverside. In accepting the award of a
Purchase Order from the City of Riverside, the vendor agrees
to having read and acknowledged these Conditions.
Click Here to Download Terms and Conditions
- Acknowledgement copy of this order must be signed and returned,
advising definite shipping date.
- No variation in any of the terms, conditions, deliveries,
prices, quality, quantity or specifications, of this order,
irrespective of the wording of the seller’s acceptance,
will be effective without the buyer’s written consent.
- Packing lists must accompany each shipment, showing our order
number, description and part number for each item.
- Shipments must be identified as “PARTIAL” or “COMPLETE”.
- Material is subject to Buyer’s inspection and approval
within a reasonable time after delivery; if specifications
are not met, material may be returned at seller’s expense.
- Send invoice promptly for each partial or complete shipment,
showing our purchase order number.
- Invoice each Purchase Order separately, in duplicate.
- Invoices cannot be honored unless acknowledgment copy is
- In connection with any cash discount specified on this order,
time will be computed from the date of complete delivery of
supplies or equipment as specified, or from date correct invoices
are received in the Finance Department if the latter date is
later than the date of delivery. Payment is deemed to be made,
for the purpose of earning the discount on the date of mailing
of the City warranty or check. Payments will be mailed approximately
30 days from receipt of valid invoice unless otherwise negotiated.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- Over shipments, unless specifically authorized, will not
- Materials or services must conform with all safety and health
orders of the State of California and federal regulations.
- Any supplier/contractor who performs work or makes deliveries
within the City shall have a current City of Riverside Business
Tax Certificate on file with the city’s business tax