Riverside City Council Moves to Hybrid Meeting Format Beginning March 16th
The City of Riverside will move to a hybrid format for City Council meetings starting on Tuesday, March 16. A limited number of Residents and City Staff will now be able to participate remotely or in-person.
The agenda for the meeting, which starts at 1 p.m., can be found here.
We have recently changed our public comment process
Members of the public who wish to comment on an agenda item can call (669) 900-6833. Please note you will also need to enter the Meeting ID 931 4944 3969.
- Dial (669) 900-6833
- When prompted, enter the Meeting ID 931 4944 3969. Once admitted, you will hear the meeting live.
- At the beginning of the item upon which you wish to comment, press Star 9 to request to speak.
- Once it is your turn, you will hear an audio command asking you to press Star 6 to unmute your mic.
- Once unmuted, you are then able to speak for up to 3 minutes.
- At the end of your 3 minutes, your mic will then again be muted.
Please note, for anyone viewing the meeting on the RiversideTV channels, website or City social media feeds, these platforms are subject to a 45-second delay due to broadcasting. We encourage you to call the comment number in advance of your item so you can ensure your comments will be heard.
Public comment can also be shared in-person. Face coverings and social distancing will be required in the Council Chambers for the well-being of all.
Speakers will be called to the mic, will have up to 3 minutes, and must immediately exit the Chambers.
A live webcast of the meeting will be available at www.engageriverside.com, WatchRiverside.com, and on City of Riverside Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Members of the public also can provide input by filing an eComment at www.engageriverside.com or sending an email to email@example.com.