Microenterprise Business Grant Program
The Microenterprise Business Grant Program is a United Way Inland Valleys project in partnership with the City of Riverside Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, that offers a
ONE-TIME GRANT UP TO $7,500
to help assist Riverside small businesses with their needs during the local emergency.
Who Can Apply?
Owners Of Micro-Eenterprises
- Businesses located within the City of Riverside
- Businesses with 5 or fewer employees (including the owner)
- The owner is of low to moderate income; or
- The business is able to employ people who are of low to moderate income
When Will the Program End?
Until funding runs out,
based on a first come, first reviewed basis.
What Is Needed?
- Business License
- Proof of Income
- Documents Showing Need
- Estimates for new equipment
- Payments made for unemployment benefits
- Documentation of decreased revenue
For More Information
Please contact the United Way of the Inland Valleys
Jennifer Thornton, Program Manager
(951) 697-4700 • JThornton@UWIV.org