Tell us what you want to see in your neighborhood! The City of Riverside is applying to the State of California for a grant to benefit Riverside’s Eastside and Downtown neighborhoods. The grant pays for projects that provide public health and environmental benefits. If awarded, this grant could fund projects ranging from new housing developments, to street improvements, park upgrades, urban greening, and workforce development, ultimately reducing greenhouse gases. YOU have input into the projects that the City proposes for funding under this grant. The City needs to know what conservation or healthy living projects are relevant in YOUR neighborhood.
There are a few easy ways to get more information and/or share your thoughts with us:
- Join us at a community meeting listed below
- Pathways to Health Presentation
- For additional information, please email [email protected]
- For more resources please, click here
- Fill out our survey (English) - Survey now closed
- Fill out our survey (Spanish) - Survey now closed
- Read full press release
YOU can make a healthy and active impact in your neighborhood!