What is Summer without a Pool Party?
Cool down this summer by renting one of our 7 pools! Staff assists you in organizing your activity while providing a safe environment. Each pool has various amenities, such as a private gated facility, sand-filled volleyball court with nearby playground equipment, basketball courts, and barbecues.
Fees: 1 - 124 people: $400 (2 hour minimum) • $200 per each additional hour • $250 refundable deposit • $25 Processing Fee
Per COVID guidelines, pool parties cannot exceed more than 124 people.
• May 1 - 31 | June 4 - July 31 Fri-Sun only | August 1 - 31 | Pool closed July 4
Pool Amenities Available:
• Pool and Baby Pool • BBQ Pit
• Sand Beach Volleyball Courts • Restrooms
• American Red Cross Trained Lifeguards • Multiple Shaded Picnic Areas
Pool rental information:
- All Aquatic facility rentals are subject to approval. There is a two-hour minimum for all City pool rentals.
- Pool fees include lifeguards, use of pool and pool amenities.
- Fees may vary based upon the number of hours the facility is used and amount of people attending per rental, including non-swimmers. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises. The City of Riverside is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All pools are ADA accessible.
Arlington Park Pool
3860 Van Buren Blvd./Magnolia Ave.
Hunt Park Pool
4015 Jackson Ave./Garfield St.
Islander Park Pool
3794 Mt. Vernon/Big Springs Rd.
Reid Park Pool
701 N. Orange Street/Columbia Ave.
Shamel Park Pool
3650 Arlington Ave./Brockton Ave.
Sippy Woodhead/Bobby Bonds Pool
2060 University Ave./Kansas Ave.
Villegas Park Pool
3091 Esperanza St./Washington St.
All pools are ADA accessible.