Various forms may be required per City Policy or state law to help you complete your projects construction process once a permit is issued. Depending on your scope of work, the following forms may be required or helpful in completing your project and obtaining final approval from the Building Inspector. Please consult with B&S staff for any questions regarding form requirements after permit issuance and prior to final City approvals. You will also find several useful handouts regarding code compliance for various types of projects requiring a permit.
- After Hours Inspection Request Form
- California Green Compliance Form - Lumber Moisture
- California Green Compliance Form - Green Label Carpet
- Smoke Alarm Retrofit Verification-Multifamily Dwellings
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Verification Form
- Swimming Pools