Riverside Public Utilities
See our mission, vision and goals.
The City of Riverside Public Utilities Department is
committed to the highest quality water and electric services
at the lowest possible rates to benefit the community.
Our customers will recognize Riverside Public Utilities as a
unique community asset with a global reputation for innovation,
sustainability and enhanced quality of life.
Ten Year Vision
Our customers will recognize Riverside Public Utilities as a unique community asset with a global reputation for innovation, sustainability and enhanced quality of life.
Ten Year Goals
- Employ state-of-the-art technology to maximize reliability and customer service
- Foster economic development and job growth in the City of Riverside
- Communicate effectively the accomplishments, challenges and opportunities for the full utilization of our electric and water resources
- Develop fully our low-cost, sustainable, reliable electric and water resources
- Enhance the effective and efficient operation of all areas of the utility
- Honesty and Integrity
- Quality service
- Creativity and Innovation
- Inclusiveness and Mutual Respect
- Community Involvement
- Environmental Stewardship
Specific Area Long-Range Plans to Implement Mission Statement
Riverside Public Utilities’ specific area long-range plans are utilized to help develop three year goals and objectives to implement those goals.
These long-range plans are:
- Workforce Development Plan
- Long Range Space Plan
- Renewable Portfolio Standard Power Implementation Plan
- Integrated Power Resources Plan
- Riverside Transmission Reliability Project
- Electric Distribution System Master Plan & Infrastructure Roadmap
- Water Infrastructure Replacement Plan & Infrastructure Roadmap
- Recycled Water Plan
- Integrated Water Management Plan
- Conservation/Efficiency Plan
- Strategic Technology Plan
- Ten Year Financial Pro-forma