What is the Riverside Crime Free Multi-Housing Program?
The Riverside CFMH Program is designed to help residents, owners, managers and anyone else associated with rental property create an environment to keep drugs and other illegal activity out of their Community!
The CFMH Program uses a unique THREE phase approach:
- Phase 1: An eight hour seminar presented by the Police Department and other City agencies
- Phase 2: Certify the property has met the minimum security requirements for the residents’ safety. Best known as a CPTED Inspection.
- Phase 3: Tenant/Neighborhood Watch/Crime Prevention meeting conducted for full certification into the Program.
What will I learn?
- Benefits of Active Management
- How to become a pro-active manager
- How to develop safety awareness
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Drug Nuisance Abatement
- Warning signs of drug activity
- Gang Recognition
- The Role of the Police
- Crisis resolution
- Legal Issues: Civil Liability and Evictions
What are the benefits?
- A stable, more satisfied resident base.
- Increased demand for rental units with the reputation for pro-active management.
- Increased property values
- Lower maintenance and repair costs.
- Improved personal safety for the residents, landlords and managers.
- Peace of mind that comes from spending more time on routine management and less time on crisis control.
- More appreciative neighbors.
Managers/Owners will be granted the use of the CFMH signs for display on their Property. Management will also be granted the use of the CFMH logo in all future advertisements.
Officer Greenhalgh - 951-826-5759
Officer Cabrera - 951-826-5573
4102 Orange St.
Riverside, CA 92501
Check out the map below or click here to view CFMH Map