Volunteers & Donations
- Riverside County is seeking medical and non-medical volunteers.
- State of California Volunteer Ideas: Every California can safely help their community during these difficult times.
- Giverside.org: Supports nonprofits focused on improving the quality of life of our most vulnerable.Giverside is a platform for charitable organizations to share their current needs, allowing Riverside County community members to partner in meeting those needs.
- VolunteerMatch.org: Want to volunteer in Riverside? Find the best volunteer opportunities and volunteer organizations in Riverside in cause areas like health and medicine, children and youth, education, community building, and more.
Donations large and small will help fellow residents get through the Covid-19 pandemic. These heart-warming gestures show that our community is leaning in to the effort to help one another during this crisis. If you have items to give, please fill out the form found HERE and someone from our Office of Emergency Management will get in touch with you shortly.
All items should be new and unopened and can include things like: surgical gowns, baby wipes, adult diapers, disinfectants like Clorox or Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer, face coverings, including surgical masks, face shields and food pantry items that can be disseminated into our community.
Finally, let us say “Thank you” to the various individuals and companies that have already donated. You are truly making a difference.
- To donate items to the Office of Homeless Solutions, please contact, Homeless Solutions Officer, Hafsa Kaka at email@example.com at 951-534-8303.
- Right now, eligible and healthy blood donors are strongly urged to make an appointment to prevent shortages. Please give now. Riverside Red Cross Chapter or Riverside Livestream
- Goodwill and other Donation Centers: Should you have items to donate, please ensure a donation center is open and accepting goods. Please DO NOT leave items unattended outside the building.
- Riverside County Public Health is seeking medical donations.