Artist and Art Organization Resources
As the City of Arts and Innovation, we know our arts community has been and will continue to be impacted by the recent events of the world. We’ve complied a list of resources to help our local artists and arts community during these tough times.
Mask Up, Riverside Posters
Department of Energy
Library of Congress
- Current Exhibitions: The Library has several current exhibitions available online, including ones on Rosa Parks, the Nineteenth Amendment, comic art and more.
- Digital Collections: Over 400 digital collections are available online, featuring content from U.S. Presidents, musicians, inventors, historic newspapers and more.
- By the People: A crowdsourcing initiative that allows anyone to volunteer to improve access to history by transcribing, reviewing and tagging Library of Congress documents.
- Ask a Librarian: The tool remains available to the public, with Librarians available to answer questions and provide research assistance.
- Presentations & activities to help Students Learn about History
- Interactive Lessons about Space, Earth, Solar System and Universe
- Lessons from Astronauts living in Space
- STEM Activities for All Ages
Riverside Art Museum
Riverside Office of Education
- National Poetry Month Bookmarks
- UCLArts & Healing
- Mission Inn Foundation
- Riverside Arts Academy
- The Getty Museum
- Natural History Museum
- The Broad
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Hammer Museum
- California African American Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- Craft Contemporary
- Grammy Museum
- Google Arts & Culture: Features content from over 2000 leading museums and archives who have partnered with the Google Cultural Institute
- Museum of Tolerance
- Fowler Museum
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- Chinese American Museum
- Automobile Driving Museum
- Museum of Latin American Art
- LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes
- Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs: Art and educational resources for adults, kids and teens
- Museum Computer Network: Free to non-members during COVID-19. Provide a guide to virtual museum resources, E-learing and online collections.
- UCLArts & Healing: Healing Online for People Everywhere offers over 20 online s essions for the global community.
- Cynthia Huerta: Artist Afternoon Programming
- Live Nation Special Events: Take a virtual trip to explore Live Nations venues & favorite places
- Learning Lab: A free, interactive platform for discovering millions of authentic digital resources and creating content with online tools.
- Smithsonian Open Access: Allows students to download, share and reuse millions of the Smithsonian’s images without asking permission because they have been released into the public domain.
- Smithsonian Digital Volunteers Program: Allows students to download, share and reuse millions of the Smithsonian’s images without asking permission because they have been released into the public domain.
- Sidedoor: A podcast for students that enlists the help of biologists, archaeologists, zookeepers and astrophysicists to tell engaging and educational stories.
- STEM Games & Simulations
- Meet the Animals of the National Zoo
- 3D Exhibits & Virtual Tours
- Museum of Natural History Virtual Tour
- American Art Museum
- Distance Learning Resources
- Department of Defense: Learn about careers in STEM fields
- Department of Educational National Center for Education Statistics: Kids' Zone
- Environmenal Protection Agency
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Geological Survery: Learn from Home about Physical Scienc, Geography and Maps
- National Gallery of Art: The National Gallery of Art offers learning resources and programs for audiences of all ages. To support parents and their children, teachers, students, and caregivers alike, our educators created this selection of activities, lesson plans, films, and other materials for learning at home.
- The National Archives: Offers a variety of records from the archives to help keep you connected to the nation's history in the comfort of your home.
- California State Library: California offers — at no cost to local schools, districts or students — access to online educational content
- Riverside County Office of Education: Ten to Treasure Online Art Resources
- Tweedlie Center for the Arts (TCA): TCARiverside presents a 3 session, 3 week musical theatre intensive. Join them for one session or at a discount for all three. All sessions are Monday's (5:00 - 6:00 PM) via Zoom.