*Please note that all ASP programs have suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic until further notice.
Hangout with us after school with our new S.T.A.R. (Sports, Tutoring, Arts & Recreation) PROGRAM!
The City of Riverside is offering the new S.T.A.R. after school program. This program features homework assistance, games, sports, computer activities and more!
The S.T.A.R. Program is offered at the following locations:
• Bobby Bonds Park - 2060 University Ave.
• Bryant Park - 7950 Philbin Ave.
• Bordwell Park - 2008 MLK Blvd.
• La Sierra Park - 5215 La Sierra Ave.
• Nichols Park - 5505 Dewey Ave.
• Reid Park - 701 N. Orange St.
• Villegas Park - 3091 Esperanza St.
Ages 5 - 12 (up to 6th grade) | 3 - 6 p.m. (1:30 - 6 p.m. on early release days) | Mon. - Fri. | $25 per participant ($37.50 Non-Resident)
- This program does not meet on City holidays, school holidays, school in-service, parent/teacher conference days and/or minimum days and operates during the traditional school year (unless noted below).
- Months with school breaks of one-week or more (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break etc.) will reflect an adjusted cost.
- Registration is taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and a wait list will be taken after capacity is reached. Space is limited, register early.
- Extended care for early release days is offered at $10 per participant per month. ASP will not be held on non-regularly scheduled early release days.
- Parent/guardian must provide daily snacks.
For class listings, see the Activity Guide below.