Trees & Landscaping
Utility Line Clearance Procedure
City tree contractor Asplundh sends out a representative for any vegetation that
is in conflict with utility lines 2-4 weeks prior to crew’s arrival.
- A mailer is sent out to the affected area one week prior to crew’s arrival notifying
residents of the work occurring in their area.
- Door hanger is provided to affected residents 48 hours prior to work commencing.
- Necessary work is performed to clear utility lines.
- City Tree Inspector verifies work has been completed through post inspections within 30 days of completed work.
- City tree contractor Asplundh identifies problem trees in need of removal and
provides the information to the City Tree Inspector.
- City Tree Inspector
verifies through site visit.
- City Tree Inspector notifies property owner with a
door hanger and personal contact prior to work commencing.
- Work is scheduled
with crews once permission has been granted from the property owner.
(Trees Near Power Lines)
Landscape Water Conservation
3900 Main St. 4th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
|Mon - Fri
||7:30am - 5:30pm
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays
Printed from: http://www.riversideca.gov/publicworks/trees/procedure.asp