:: Park Facility Rentals

City parks picnic shelters are available for rent. If you are planning a family or company picnic, let us help you reserve a location:

  • A Facility Request Form
  • RIV.DAT (Resident Verification Form) must be filled out
  • Proper proof of residency submitted
  • Fees paid at least 30 days prior to event date, and not more than one year in advance for residents and 6 months for non-residents
  • For rate information please call 951-826-2000.

The parks with picnic shelters for rent are: Andulka, Bordwell, Collett, Fairmount, Hunt, La Sierra, Nichols, Orange Terrace, Reid, Shamel and Sycamore Highland.

Boathouse Pedal Boats

Fairmount ParkEnjoy the solitude of the Fairmount Park lakes! There is fun for the entire family! An adult picture ID is required for deposit, and an adult (18 or over) must complete the paperwork and provide proper proof of residency.  Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Hours are subject to change due to inclement weather or daylight hours.

Indoor Facilities

Villegas Community CenterAre you planning a meeting or group gathering?  Community centers have rooms available for rent.  A Facility Request Form must be completed and the appropriate fees paid at least 2 weeks prior to the event, and not more than one year in advance.

Rental rates vary and are determined by residency, room size, time of use, attendance, and type of event.  Some activities may require proof of residency, a Certificate of Insurance, Private Security, or a Special Event Permit. Reservations and fees are accepted at the City of Riverside Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department and at the community centers where the reservations are being made.

Lakeside Room

Riverside Youth CouncilThis beautiful facility overlooking Fairmount Lake in Fairmount Park is available for special occasions, wedding receptions or business meetings.  Assembly seating capacity is 120 people and banquet-seating capacity is 92 people.  To receive a copy of the Lakeside Room brochure and to inquire about rental fees, call the City of Riverside Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department at 826-2000.

* Certificate of Insurance and Private Security Contract (provided by applicant) are required if applicant is providing or selling alcohol, and/or if event will have any type of amplified sound like a DJ or live band.

Stay Connected:
Main Office Hours
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
6927 Magnolia Ave 2nd Floor
Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays
Email Us
America's Alliance Promise