Riverside Public Library
Let the Coding Begin Again - This March, the Riverside Public Library proudly announces the reboot of its popular Scratch coding workshop. Intended for beginning and intermediate Scratchers ages 8 to 16, the updated workshop will progress through a series of guided projects with a focus on game design and development, introducing Scratchers to a variety of programming concepts and challenges.
Little Bits at Riverside Public Library - Innovators in Technology. The Riverside Public Library is proud to be a Little Bits Chapter.
Code to Careers - The board-game-style roadmap that will show you various paths you can take to learn programming skills. Also, try Code.org for free online computer coding lessons using fun game-like tools.
- Storytimes for babies through school-age kids. Find a storytime at a library near you.
- Events for kids
- Free performances and activities at your local library, including First Sundays, entertaining shows and crafts.
- AR Book Finder
- Lookup Accelerated Reader points and book levels here.
- Homework resources
- Homework help from real tutors — free! Plus RUSD school district links to Accelerated Reader and Web Locker.
- The award-winning ABCmouse.com curriculum is designed to help young children (ages 2–7+) build a strong foundation for academic success. ABCmouse.com is 100% educational, with more than 4,000 learning activities across all major subject areas-reading, math, science, social studies, art, and music. Best of all, kids love it. And it’s free to use in this library! From Age of Learning, Inc.