Work programs provide unique opportunities for City of Riverside youth and students to learn about municipal government and earn money.
These programs are available through the City of Riverside's Human Resources Department during specific times of the year.
Use the Work Programs links to the right to find out more about these exciting opportunities.
About the Work Programs:
Federal Work Study Program
- Offers undergraduate students employment opportunities while enrolled in school
Learn & Earn Program
- Provides Riverside youth with a temporary part-time employment opportunity
- RESET Program
- A full-time, one year temporary employment program designed for Riverside’s young adults
Riverside Fellow Program
- Offers a one-year paid internship in Riverside City
Trades Technical Training Program
- Cultivates future employees by targeting local high school students for training in technical careers, such as; electricians, pipe-fitters, mechanics, and water and wastewater plant operators