The Riverside Regents program has been designed to cultivate the relationship between the City of Riverside Office of Economic Development, residential real estate agents and those looking to purchase a home in Riverside
Upon completion of the two day informational seminar, agents will receive a certificate of completion, thus becoming a Certified Riverside Regent.
This honor recognizes the attainment of in-depth knowledge about the City of Riverside programs and resources.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Riverside Regent include:
- Certificate of Completion signed by Mayor Rusty Bailey and City Manager Scott Barber
- USB drive with Certified Riverside Regents logo for use on any promotional materials, full release photos and electronic resource guides to use in marketing materials
- Listing and link on City of Riverside website
- Quarterly mention in Explore Riverside Weekly e-Newsletter
- Various mentions via City of Riverside social media outlets
For more information or to register for the event, click here.