AMAYA Japanese Restaurant and Ultra Lounge will be opening this December in Galleria at Tyler. No ordinary dining restaurant, AMAYA is all about providing a delicate Japanese gastronomic experience in an alluring ambiance.
“AMAYA is going to be a hot dining destination in the Riverside area, and the restaurant will complement Galleria at Tyler’s roster of established dining options including PF Chang’s, Yard House, Cheesecake Factory and Elephant Bar,” comments Christina Riojas, marketing manager for Galleria at Tyler.
Living in Riverside since 1976, AMAYA restaurant owner Ceazar Aguilar appreciates good Japanese cuisine. “Our hope for AMAYA is to offer residents in Riverside an exceptional choice for Japanese food. Additionally, we are proud to be a part of Galleria at Tyler’s vibrant and wonderful shopping mall.”
“AMAYA” which means night rain in Japanese, is the inspiration for the modern design of this new restaurant. Glamorous beveled mirrors reflect glistening walls, leathered alligator patterns adorn the other fixtures and the lounge creates a warm environment with music and cocktails.
The menu presents an assortment of delectable and creatively designed Japanese dishes for aficionados of the cuisine. Featuring innovative flavors illustrating the emerging influence of Asia on modern Japanese culinary arts, patrons will find a revolving selection of appetizer, sushi specials, chef specials and main dishes. In addition to sushi and sashimi offerings, guests can choose from a variety of cooked entrees including teriyaki or teppan-style cooked meats and fish and popular Asian noodle fare.
AMAYA joins other new and notable tenants in the Galleria at Tyler mix, including:
- Cotton On – the popular and trendy clothing brand from Australia that brings fast fashion and cool street style to Riverside for kids from newborn to eight years old. Now open, Cotton On Kids is located on the Lower Level next to Helzberg Diamonds.
- Monkey Dooz – a jungle-themed hair salon for kids located on the lower level, near Miguel’s Jr. Restaurant that offers services ranging from the basic Monkey Cut or Tiger bang trim to a Monkey Cut with Braids or Twisties, edgy Mohawk Cut or the Little Miss Special Occasion Up Dooz.
- Teavana® – the boutique tea emporium is a unique retailer that specializing in loose tea and accessories. Located on the Upper Level in the Nordstrom Wing, Teavana offers a feast for the senses and features “teaologists” and knowledgeable staff that both promotes the healthy benefits of tea, and demonstrates the best ways to make and serve tea. Shoppers are invited to visit on opening day and enjoy delicious free tea samples such as Youthberry White Tea, Wild Orange Herbal Tea, Samurai Mate Tea and White Ayurvedic Tea and so many more.
- XRyderz – a moto-inspired apparel and accessories for the X-Games fan and motocross enthusiasts. XRyderz is located on the Upper Level of Galleria at Tyler near Macy’s and carries action sports clothing and accessories including motocross, off road, wake boarding, skateboarding and BMX featuring brands such as Fox, Volcom, DC, Troy Lee Designs, Alpinestars, Famous Stars and Straps, Hart and Huntington, OG Abel, We All Ride, Unit, Metal Mulisha, Fatal, No FEAR, Von Zipper and more.
- Red Robin – a family-friendly restaurant known as America’s Gourmet Burger Expert. Located between Macy’s and Nordstrom, Red Robin offers more than two dozen different gourmet burgers served with Red Robin’s signature Bottomless Steak Fries®. In addition to its creative and innovative burger offerings, Red Robin also serves a wide variety of salads, sandwiches, soups, wraps, appetizers, entrees, and desserts.
Shopping Riverside this holiday season has never been more fun or had as many options. For more information on the benefits to supporting local retailers and a list of all major shopping centers in the city, visit www.ShopRiversideNow.com.
For more information on Galleria at Tyler, visit their website here.