View video and submit your comments using the ecomment feature. Click here.
City of Riverside as Successor Agency
Redevelopment Agency of the City of Riverside
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012, 1 P.M.
Art Pick Council Chamber, City Hall
3900 Main Street, Riverside, CA 92522
City Clerk's Office 951-826-5557
SPEAKER CARDS--If you wish to address the Oversight Board, please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk before the scheduled meeting time. Speaker cards can be found at the east entrance to the Art Pick Council Chamber and City Hall lobby. Speaker cards will be accepted until the agenda item is called. In accordance with the Public Records Act, any information you provide on this form is available to the public.
CHAIR LOVERIDGE CALLS MEETING TO ORDER
DISCUSSION CALENDAR--This portion of the Oversight Board Agenda is for all matters where staff and public participation is anticipated. Audience participation is encouraged.
PLEASE NOTE--Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes.
1. A Resolution of the Oversight Board for City of Riverside as Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Riverside approving and adopting the Low and Moderate Income Housing Fund Accountant Review - Waive further reading (All Wards)
2. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the Oversight Board - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
CONSENT CALENDAR--All matters listed under the CONSENT CALENDAR are considered routine by the Oversight Board and may be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless, before the Oversight Board votes on the motion to adopt, Members of the Oversight Board or staff request specific items be removed from the Consent Calendar for separate action.
Removed consent items will be discussed immediately after adoption of the balance of the Consent Calendar.
4. A Resolution of the Oversight Board for City of Riverside as Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Riverside approving and adopting an amendment to the Short Term Right of Entry Guidelines for Successor Agency properties - Waive further reading (All Wards)
OVERSIGHT BOARD COMMUNICATIONS
5. Development Director update
6. Items for future Oversight Board consideration as requested by Board Members
* * * * * * * * *
3900 Main St. 7th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone: (951) 826-5557
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays|