View video and submit your comments using the ecomment feature. Click here.
City of Riverside as Successor Agency
Redevelopment Agency of the City of Riverside
JANUARY 10, 2013, 1 P.M.
Art Pick Council Chamber, City Hall
3900 Main Street, Riverside, CA 92522
City Clerk's Office 951-826-5557
CHAIR GARDNER CALLS MEETING TO ORDER
1. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the Oversight Board for the City of Riverside as Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Riverside - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
CONSENT CALENDAR--All matters listed under the CONSENT CALENDAR are considered routine by the Oversight Board and may be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless, before the Oversight Board votes on the motion to adopt, Members of the Oversight Board or staff request specific items be removed from the Consent Calendar for separate action.
Removed consent items will be discussed immediately after adoption of the balance of the Consent Calendar.
2. A Resolution of the Oversight Board for City of Riverside as Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Riverside approving a First Amendment to Agreement for Professional Consultant Services with AMEC Environment & Infrastructure, Inc. for additional Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Soil Sampling and Preparation of a Remedial Action Plan for Riverside Scrap Iron & Metal Corp. Property - Waive further reading (Ward 2)
3. A Resolution of the Oversight Board for City of Riverside as Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Riverside approving and adopting the Non-Housing Successor Agency All Other Funds Accountant Review - Waive further reading - Remit $14,324,207 in unobligated cash balances to County Auditor Controller for distribution to taxing entities (All Wards)
4. A Resolution of the Oversight Board for City of Riverside as Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Riverside confirming that 11096 Hole Avenue is vested with the City as a Public Facility and confirming that Assessor Parcel Nos. 213-222-006, portion of 213-222-008, 221-110-024, 221-110-025, 150-120-021, 150-120-020, 150-102-005 and 151-100-001 are not Successor Agency assets - Waive further reading (Wards 1, 2, 6, and 7)
OVERSIGHT BOARD COMMUNICATIONS
6. Deputy Community Development Director update
7. Items for future Oversight Board consideration as requested by Board Members
* * * * * * * * *
3900 Main St. 7th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone: (951) 826-5557
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays|