ART PICK COUNCIL CHAMBER, CITY HALL
PLEASE NOTE--The numerical order of items on this agenda is for convenience of reference. Items may be taken out of order upon request of the Mayor or Members of the City Council/Housing Authority.
Pursuant to the City Council Meeting Rules adopted by Resolution No. 22131, the Members of the City Council and the public are reminded that they must preserve order and decorum throughout the Meeting. In that regard, Members of the City Council and the public are advised that any delay or disruption in the proceedings or a refusal to obey the orders of the City Council or the presiding officer constitutes a violation of these rules.
MAYOR CALLS MEETING TO ORDER
1. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the City Council - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
CLOSED SESSIONS - Time listed is approximate. The City Council may adjourn to the below listed Closed Sessions at their convenience during this City Council meeting.
2. Pursuant to Government Code §54956.9(a) to confer with and/or receive advice from legal counsel concerning City of Riverside v. Mark Johnson and Doreen Johnson, etc., et al., Riverside Superior Court Case No. RIC 513720
3. Pursuant to Government Code §54956.8 to instruct City’s Negotiator, Scott C. Barber, regarding price and terms of payment for the purchase, sale, exchange or lease of 3901 Orange Street (APN: 215-372-015), 3920 Mulberry Street (APN: 215-141-002), 3435 Fourteenth Street (APN: 215-331-018), 3460 Orange Street (APN: 213-162-001), 2911 Adams Street (APN(s): 231-260-050, 231-260-043, 231-260-044, and 231-260-047); and 6977 Flight Road (APN: 189-290-006), by City of Riverside; and 3750 University Avenue (APN(s): 215-371-001, 215-371-002, and 215-371-004), by NNN Mission Square 1, 2, and 3, LLC, et al.; Alan Arch, V.P., Asset Management, Daymark Realty Advisors, Negotiator
4. Pursuant to Government Code §54957.6 to review the City Council's position and instruct designated representatives regarding salaries, salary schedules, or compensation paid in the form of fringe benefits of all Executive Management employees, all Management and Confidential employees as defined by PERS, Fire Management Unit, Riverside City Firefighters Association, Riverside Police Officers Association (Police and Police Supervisory Units), Service Employees International Union #721, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers #47, and Riverside Police Administrators Association
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
5. A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Riverside, California, recognizing and honoring Ronald O. Loveridge for 33 years as an elected officer for the City of Riverside - Waive further reading (All Wards)
DISCUSSION CALENDAR--This portion of the City Council Agenda is for all matters where staff and public participation is anticipated. Audience participation is encouraged.
PLEASE NOTE--Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes.
8. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the City Council - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
9. Reports on conferences, seminars, and regional meetings attended by Mayor and City Council
10. City Attorney report on Closed Session discussions
CONSENT CALENDAR--All matters listed under the CONSENT CALENDAR are considered routine by the City Council and may be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless, before the City Council votes on the motion to adopt, Members of the City Council or staff request specific items be removed from the Consent Calendar for separate action.
Removed consent items will be discussed immediately after adoption of the balance of the Consent Calendar.
16. Announcement of committee meeting:
a. Governmental Affairs Committee at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, December 5, 2012, Mayor’s Ceremonial Room
Parks, Recreation, and Community Services
19. Introduce an Ordinance of the City of Riverside, California amending Section 10.76.010 of the Riverside Municipal Code designating the prima facie speed limits for streets and portions thereof in accordance with the provisions of Sections 10.20.020 and 10.20.030 on Grand Avenue between Jurupa and Bandini Avenues from 40 mph to 35 mph (Ward 1)
20. Legislative reports
a. State Budget update
b. Redevelopment update
21. Items for future City Council consideration as requested by Mayor or Members of the City Council - City Manager Reports
* * * * * * * * *
The next regular City
3900 Main St. 7th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone: (951) 826-5557
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays|