ART PICK COUNCIL CHAMBER, CITY HALL
PLEASE NOTE--The numerical order of items on this agenda is for convenience of reference. Items may be taken out of order upon request of the Mayor or Members of the City Council.
Pursuant to the City Council Meeting Rules adopted by Resolution No. 22131, the Members of the City Council and the public are reminded that they must preserve order and decorum throughout the Meeting. In that regard, Members of the City Council and the public are advised that any delay or disruption in the proceedings or a refusal to obey the orders of the City Council or the presiding officer constitutes a violation of these rules.
MAYOR CALLS MEETING TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
1. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the City Council - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
2. Reports on conferences, seminars, and regional meetings attended by Mayor and City Council
CONSENT CALENDAR--All matters listed under the CONSENT CALENDAR are considered routine by the City Council and may be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless, before the City Council votes on the motion to adopt, Members of the City Council or staff request specific items be removed from the Consent Calendar for separate action.
Removed consent items will be discussed immediately after adoption of the balance of the Consent Calendar.
4. Reimbursement of $3,500 for attorney fees and costs associated with administrative code enforcement action and rehabilitation of property - 7724 California Avenue - Supplemental appropriation (All Wards)
6. Announcement of committee meeting:
a. Governmental Affairs Committee at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, Mayor’s Ceremonial Room
7. Case P09-0424 - A.C. Nejedly - Rezoning - Adopt an Ordinance of the City of Riverside, California, amending the Zoning Map of the City of Riverside pursuant to Chapter 19.090 of the Riverside Municipal Code by rezoning land from Zone R-1-7000-SP to Zone CG-X-5-SP - 7779 and 7797 Indiana Avenue - Waive further reading (Intro. on 10-23-12, Ward 4)
8. Agreement with Siemens Industry, Inc., for $144,756 from General Services Department Budget for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning building automation monitoring services at various facilities through June 30, 2015 (All Wards)
9. Second Amendment to Agreement with Guardsmark, LLC, for increase of $86,751.60 from City Hall Occupancy Account and Public Works Department Budget for total of $453,740.44 for security services through June 30, 2013 (All Wards)
12. Adopt an Ordinance of the City of Riverside, California, amending Title 9 of the Riverside Municipal Code, by amending Sections 9.58.030, 9.58.060, 9.58.070, 9.58.080, 9.58.100, and 9.58.120 of Chapter 9.58 regarding lost, stolen, or abandoned shopping carts and amending Title 3 of the Riverside Municipal Code, by amending Section 3.30.030 regarding Schedule of Regulation, Products and Services - Waive further reading (Intro. on 10-23-12, All Wards)
13. Award Bid 7111 to T A Pointer Enterprises, Inc., Huntington Beach, for $79,285 from Public Works Department Budget for construction of raised medians - Union Pacific Railroad Crossing at Jurupa Avenue (Ward 3)
14. Legislative reports
b. State Budget update
c. Redevelopment update
15. Items for future City Council consideration as requested by Mayor or Members of the City Council - City Manager Reports
* * * * * * * * *
The next regular City Council
3900 Main St. 7th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone: (951) 826-5557
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays|