ART PICK COUNCIL CHAMBER, CITY HALL
PLEASE NOTE--The numerical order of items on this agenda is for convenience of reference. Items may be taken out of order upon request of the Mayor or Members of the City Council.
Pursuant to the City Council Meeting Rules adopted by Resolution No. 22131, the Members of the City Council and the public are reminded that they must preserve order and decorum throughout the Meeting. In that regard, Members of the City Council and the public are advised that any delay or disruption in the proceedings or a refusal to obey the orders of the City Council or the presiding officer constitutes a violation of these rules.
MAYOR CALLS MEETING TO ORDER
1. This item has been removed from the agenda
2. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the City Council - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
CLOSED SESSIONS - Time listed is approximate. The City Council may adjourn to the below listed Closed Sessions at their convenience during this City Council meeting.
3. Pursuant to Government Code §54956.9(a) to confer with and/or receive advice from legal counsel concerning City of Riverside v. JLP Architects, Inc., et al., Riverside Superior Court Case No. RIC 521694
4. Pursuant to Government Code §54957.6 to review the City Council's position and instruct designated representatives regarding salaries, salary schedules, or compensation paid in the form of fringe benefits of all Executive Management employees, all Management and Confidential employees as defined by PERS, Fire Management Unit, Riverside City Firefighters Association, Riverside Police Officers Association (Police and Police Supervisory Units), Service Employees International Union #721, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers #47, and Riverside Police Administrators Association
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
5. Mayor Loveridge to present awards to the Long Night of Arts & Innovation contest winners
6. Mayor Loveridge to call upon Riverside Youth Council members to recognize King High School Student Evan Cowder as Inspiring Youth of the Month
DISCUSSION CALENDAR--This portion of the City Council Agenda is for all matters where staff and public participation is anticipated. Audience participation is encouraged.
PLEASE NOTE--Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes.
9. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the City Council - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
10. Reports on conferences, seminars, and regional meetings attended by Mayor and City Council
11. City Attorney report on Closed Session discussions
CONSENT CALENDAR--All matters listed under the CONSENT CALENDAR are considered routine by the City Council and may be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless, before the City Council votes on the motion to adopt, Members of the City Council or staff request specific items be removed from the Consent Calendar for separate action.
Removed consent items will be discussed immediately after adoption of the balance of the Consent Calendar.
14. Utility Services, Land Use, and Energy Development Committee recommends Second Amendment to Agreement with Riverside County for animal control field services for five-year extension and Third Amendment to Agreement with Riverside County for animal shelter services incorporating County ordinance updates (All Wards)
15. Announcement of committee meeting:
a. Development Committee at 3 p.m. on Thursday, October 18, 2012, Mayor’s Ceremonial Room
16. Disposition of approximately 20,223-square-foot property known as Assessor’s Parcel Number 253 210-015 near Pearblossom and El Cerrito Drives to adjacent property owner Allen Properties - Hidden Springs, LLC - (Ward 2)
19. A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Riverside, California, amending Resolution No. 22103 and the Bail Schedule pursuant to Section 10.08.040 of the Riverside Municipal Code for violations of California Vehicle Code and Riverside Municipal parking regulations - Waive further reading (All Wards)
20. A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Riverside, California, amending Resolution No. 22451 known as the Master Parking Schedule Resolution to establish a No Parking Zone Between the Hours of 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. with preferential permit parking for residents on five (5) street segments within the Mt. Rubidoux area - Waive further reading (Cont. fr/10-2-12, Ward 1)
21. Legislative reports
b. State Budget update
c. Redevelopment update
22. Items for future City Council consideration as requested by Mayor or Members of the City Council - City Manager Reports
* * * * * * * * *
The next regular City
3900 Main St. 7th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone: (951) 826-5557
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays|