ART PICK COUNCIL CHAMBER, CITY
The City of Riverside is committed to providing high quality municipal services to
ensure a safe, inclusive, and livable community
PLEASE NOTE--The numerical order of items on this agenda is for convenience of reference. Items may be taken out of order upon request of the Mayor or Members of the City Council/Housing Authority/Successor Agency to Redevelopment Agency.
Pursuant to the City Council Meeting Rules adopted by Resolution No. 22131, the Members of the City Council and the public are reminded that they must preserve order and decorum throughout the Meeting. In that regard, Members of the City Council and the public are advised that any delay or disruption in the proceedings or a refusal to obey the orders of the City Council or the presiding officer constitutes a violation of these rules.
SPEAKER CARDS--If you wish to address the City Council please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk before the scheduled meeting time. Speaker cards can be found at the east entrance to the City Council Chamber and City Hall lobby. Speaker cards will be accepted until the agenda item is called. In accordance with the Public Records Act, any information you provide on this form is available to the public.
MAYOR CALLS MEETING TO ORDER
1. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the City Council - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
CLOSED SESSIONS - Time listed is approximate. The City Council may adjourn to the below listed Closed Sessions at their convenience during this City Council meeting.
2. Pursuant to Government Code §54956.9(a) to confer with and/or receive advice from legal counsel concerning City of Riverside v. AAR Properties, LLC, et al., Riverside Superior Court Case No. RIC 512328
4. Pursuant to Government Code §54956.9(a) to confer with and/or receive advice from legal counsel concerning Michael Mears v. City of Riverside, WCAB Claim No(s): ADJ6965370: ADJ7591178, and ADJ7084126
5. Pursuant to Government Code §54957.6 to review the City Council's position and instruct designated representatives regarding salaries, salary schedules, or compensation paid in the form of fringe benefits of all Executive Management employees, all Management and Confidential employees as defined by PERS, Fire Management Unit, Riverside City Firefighters Association, Riverside Police Officers Association (Police and Police Supervisory Units), Service Employees International Union #721, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers #47, and Riverside Police Administrators Association
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
DISCUSSION CALENDAR--This portion of the City Council Agenda is for all matters where staff and public participation is anticipated. Audience participation is encouraged.
PLEASE NOTE--Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes.
12. Adopt Fiscal Year 2012-13 Annual Budget and related actions - A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Riverside, California, adopting the Annual Budget of the City of Riverside for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2012, and ending June 30, 2013 - A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Riverside, California, amending Resolution No. 21052 to amend Parts I, II and III describing the Fringe Benefits, Salary and Salary Plan (Addendum) to reflect various updates and changes - Waive further readings (All Wards)
14. A Resolution of the City Council of Riverside, California, extending the term of the American Medical Response franchise to operate authorized ambulance vehicles to June 30, 2015 - Waive further reading (All Wards)
15. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the City Council - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
16. Reports on conferences, seminars, and regional meetings attended by Mayor and City Council
17. City Attorney report on Closed Session discussions
CONSENT CALENDAR--All matters listed under the CONSENT CALENDAR are considered routine by the City Council and may be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless, before the City Council votes on the motion to adopt, Members of the City Council or staff request specific items be removed from the Consent Calendar for separate action.
Removed consent items will be discussed immediately after adoption of the balance of the Consent Calendar.
19. Announcement of committee meetings:
a. Public Safety Committee at 10 a.m. on Monday, June 18, 2012, Mayor’s Ceremonial Room
b. Utility Services/Land Use/Energy Development Committee at 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 18, 2012, Mayor’s Ceremonial Room
c. Development Committee at 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 21, 2012, Mayor’s Ceremonial Room
20. Fiscal Year 2012-13 annual hardware, software, and support services from Acela, ACS/Xerox, AT&T/Cisco, Coban, CompuCom (Via ACS), Dell, ESRI, LaserFiche, Maximus/Assetworks, Microsoft, Motorola, Oracle, Sunguard BiTech, Ventyx, and VisonAir for $9,230,010.27 from Information Technology Department Budget (All Wards)
21. First Amendment to Agreement with Shared Technologies, Inc., for $1,579,154.42 for Voice Over IP and IP Contact Center solution and Purchase Order with AT&T for not-to-exceed $150,000 for miscellaneous telecommunication and network equipment for replacement of City phone and call center systems - A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Riverside, California, authorizing the execution and delivery of a Master Equipment Lease Purchase Agreement, Equipment Schedule No. 2 and related instruments, and determining other matters in connection therewith - Waive further reading - Supplemental appropriations (All Wards)
Parks, Recreation, and Community Services
22. California Department of Transportation Public Transportation Modernization, Improvement and Service Enhancement Program Grant applications for $100,000 for Facility Modernization and Expansion Project and $613,361 for Vehicle Replacement Project for Special Transportation Division - Supplemental appropriation - 8095 Lincoln Avenue (Ward 4)
23. Adopt an Ordinance of the City of Riverside, California, to update its participation in the Western Riverside County Transportation Uniform Mitigation Fee (TUMF) program - Waive further reading (Intro. on 6-12-12, All Wards)
24. Award Bid 7084 to Inland Empire Landscape, Inc., San Bernardino, for $252,777 from Canyon Springs Assessment District Account and Public Works Department Budget for median landscape rehabilitation - Canyon Springs and Valley Springs Parkways between Eucalyptus Avenue and Day Street (Ward 2)
25. First Amendment to Agreement with AMEC Environment and Infrastructure, Inc., for $107,000 from Public Works Department Budget for Agricultural Park environmental consulting services - Supplemental appropriation - 9500 Jurupa Avenue (Ward 7)
26. Reimbursement Agreement with Regional Properties, Inc., for $546,352 from Public Works Department Transportation Fund for street and traffic signal improvements on Lime Street and University Avenue - 3390 University Avenue (Ward 1)
27. Legislative reports
b. State Budget update
c. Redevelopment update
28. Items for future City Council consideration as requested by Mayor or Members of the City Council - City Manager Reports
* * * * * * * * *
3900 Main St. 7th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone: (951) 826-5557
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays|