PLEASE NOTE--The numerical order of items on this agenda is for convenience of reference. Items may be taken out of order upon request of the Mayor or Members of the City Council/Redevelopment Agency/Housing Authority.
Pursuant to the City Council Meeting Rules adopted by Resolution No. 22131, the Members of the City Council and the public are reminded that they must preserve order and decorum throughout the Meeting. In that regard, Members of the City Council and the public are advised that any delay or disruption in the proceedings or a refusal to obey the orders of the City Council or the presiding officer constitutes a violation of these rules.
MAYOR CALLS MEETING TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
DISCUSSION CALENDAR--This portion of the City Council/Redevelopment Agency Agenda is for all matters where staff and public participation is anticipated. Audience participation is encouraged.
PLEASE NOTE--Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes.
2. Public Comment Period - This is the portion of the meeting specifically set aside to invite your comments regarding any matters within the jurisdiction of the City Council/Redevelopment Agency - Individual audience participation is limited to 3 minutes and you will be asked to state your name and city of residence. Please complete and submit a speaker card to the City Clerk.
CONSENT CALENDAR--All matters listed under the CONSENT CALENDAR are considered routine by the City Council/Redevelopment Agency and may be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless, before the City Council/Redevelopment Agency votes on the motion to adopt, Members of the City Council/Redevelopment Agency or staff request specific items be removed from the Consent Calendar for separate action.
Removed consent items will be discussed immediately after adoption of the balance of the Consent Calendar.
8. Case P11-0502 - California Baptist University - A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Riverside, California, providing for the Summary Vacation (Case No. P11-0502) of a 42-foot wide by 2,350-foot long segment of excess right-of-way along the southerly side of Magnolia Avenue, between Adams and Monroe Streets, in the City of Riverside, California - Waive further reading (Ward 5)
9. Adopt an Ordinance of the City of Riverside, California, authorizing an amendment to the contract between the Board of Administration, California Public Employees’ Retirement System and the City Council of the City of Riverside to calculate pension compensation based on average of three highest years - Waive further reading (Intro. on 11-1-11, All Wards)
12. Adopt an Ordinance of the City of Riverside, California, extending the temporary reduction period under the Western Riverside County Transportation Uniform Mitigation Fee (TUMF) Program - Waive further reading (Intro. on 11-1-11, All Wards)
13. Legislative reports
b. State Budget update
c. Redevelopment update
14. Items for future City Council consideration as requested by Mayor or Members of the City Council - City Manager Reports
CLOSED SESSION - Time listed is approximate. The City Council/Redevelopment Agency may adjourn to the below listed Closed Session at their convenience during this City Council/Redevelopment Agency meeting.
15. City Council - Pursuant to Government Code §54957.6 to review the City Council's position and instruct designated representatives regarding salaries, salary schedules, or compensation paid in the form of fringe benefits of all Executive Management employees, all Management and Confidential employees as defined by PERS, Fire Management Unit, Riverside City Firefighters Association, Riverside Police Officers Association (Police and Police Supervisory Units), Service Employees International Union #721, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers #47, and Riverside Police Administrators Association
16. City Attorney report on Closed Session discussions
* * * * * * * * *
3900 Main St. 7th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone: (951) 826-5557
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays|