City Home 3900 Main Street  •  Riverside, CA  92522  •  951-826-5509

Complaint Control Form

A complaint can be filed

  • in person at the CPRC office (address below);

  • by phone (951.826.5509);

  • via e-mail at;

  • via the online complaint form;
    The City's IT Department is working to fix the problem we are currently experiencing with the online complaint form.  You can, however, print out a complaint form using one of the links below and mail, e-mail, or fax your complaint to this office. 

    Our apologies for the inconvenience.

  • or by printing a complaint form in English or Spanish.  Please mail, e-mail, or fax the completed form, along with copies of any supporting documentation, to:

City of Riverside
Community Police Review Commission
3900 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Riverside, CA  92522
Fax: 951.826.2568

Should you have any questions,
please contact the CPRC office at 951.826.5509 or by e-mail at